Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Freedom of being me

There's something in my life that always bug me. The ability for me to live my life independently without having other people control it. No matter how hard I try to do this, there's always somebody who try to control me. Even though I already eliminated one person, another person would eventually turn to be my control freak.

In return, I missed out all the money-can't-buy experience like camping in schooling years, duduk rumah sewa, field trips and so much more.

When I reflected my life, in a way I can conclude that even though people give you money to make you happy, they can't give you satisfaction, experience, freedom and self-esteem. They make themselves loved by their money, not their virtue and own self. Sad eh.

I wish I can turn back time and do all the things I miss. But it's impossible. All I can do right now, change my life and gain back my freedom. Try to do things that I missed out. Like camping.

But first of all, how am I going to convince them to give me my freedom to optimize my life?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ye la, nnt sy bawak la awk gi taman negara

muNm said...

yea... awk mmg baik.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...