Saturday, November 11, 2006

Get well soon

How do you feel when your other half is sick and alone right now and you are 30 minutes away from him and can't do anything about him except giving a lot of bullshit advices on how to get well (and you know that it won't work because you are not a doctor ok). I felt like a poo. How I wish I am by his side right now nursing and just be there for him. Hmmm... hold on darling. Hopefully I can escape tomorrow's makan-makan to be with you.

When stuff like this happen, you started to think nonsense. What if that happened questions started popping in your brain. As a result, you keep calling him just to make sure he's all right when the truth is you making him sicker as he cannot rest properly without being disturbed by you. So what should I do? What's the correct action should be taken?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...