Friday, November 24, 2006

Destress

One fine evening at one delicious open house, Suraya asked me how I destressed or chilled out after working. She asked me how the working life and how I spend my day? She's going to start working next month and trying to imagine working life. Well, it was tough questions I might say.


First of all, I just worked for like what, 1 and the half month. And the 1 month before this can be considered too. Working at previous job before lead me to very stressful life. I didn't like the job, I didn't like the journey and I ended up MCs all the time. (Not all the time la, but considering the 1 month timeframe, it was a lot ok. I easily stressed out and popping my migrain pills more than ever.


Now, at this current work, with the same duration with previous job, I found myself enjoying whatever I did. Even though I have to drive 45 minutes each way, I filled my journey with the music, thanks to Hitz.fm and Fly fm. Sometimes (more like always) I would dropped by at the well, my haven, to meet my sweetheart to destress myself. Well, the only stress I got right now is the angry phone calls from my mom for coming back late. Hehe.


Sometimes I wish I can stay nearer to Bangi so that I can wake up a lit bit late without having to drive like mad woman to compensate the extra sleep time just to be on time at work. Yeah, I wish mom would approved her lil and only (now, a grown up) daughter to live by her own and learn to be independent.


My weekends is reserved for my loves one (family, lover and friends - even though it seems like more towards the lover). And I do realize that weekend always pass me by with a blink of eyes. Without you realize, it's Monday again.


So Suraya, how I destress my life? I sleep and sleep and sleep. (Caution: sweet food can make you fat. So when stress, don't eat, sleep).

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...