Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy new year 2013

It's new year again! This year I'll be hitting the big three oooo. I feel so old. The only decade people look forward is the 20's, after that everyone wish the the age just stop there. Huhu.

For this new year, I wish to pray more, travel more, learn more, give more, smile more and exercise more.

Specific resolution will be done as needed basis. For example, I want to cook more and eat out less. Managed to achieve that in this month and guess what, my skin has improved a lot. Eating out is not healthy especially with excessive oil and MSG that they dump into our food. Alhamdulillah, small steps into monthly resolution goes a long way.

To all my friends out there, happy new year 2013. May our wishes come true and may Allah bless us always.

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...