Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Continuing the journey

For once I wish the mover will be less efficient. Suddenly everything moved so fast. I think I just said yes to move there earlier this month. I talked to the new line manager a week after that and a week after that, the HR send me a note to accept the offer on that day itself as she's going for on leave until new year.

Then only it struck to me that this is not about just another empty promises that I heard before, this is going to happen. I panicked of course, started to call husband if I should accept it. Husband consoled me and said that we have discussed about this and I should accept it. I accepted it and few days later saw an email saying that the HR has already prepared for my movement.

A day later, I got an email from the mover company that someone will be contacting me about my stuff. True enough, few hours later someone did contact me. I tried to buy time by asking what the date bla bla, but yesterday, he asked me again when is the date I want to move and he wanted to come over to see what stuff I want to move.

Seriously, I'm sad of leaving my house. It's not even 1 year yet and I'm moving again. Sure, I'll be back every weekend but I will spend another 5 days somewhere else. I wish I can move the whole house including the person who is living there too. Then the whole situation will be perfect.

Oh well, another episode of my nomadic life.

2 comments:

nuwwul said...

you'll be there alone?

muNm said...

kak nurul, unfortunately yes :(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...