Tuesday, April 12, 2011

On a positive mode

Alhamdulillah this is the second week of my new job. Love everything here. The system, the people, the learning opportunity and the location. I always love working in Cyberjaya. In previous job, when our client was in Cyberjaya, I actually really enjoyed it. Unfortunately my ex-team did not coz it's quite far from them.

Why I love Cyberjaya? There's no trafic jam (yet! At least for now) as the building was still not high rise and the place to eat is just around the corner (though the selection is not that many but not bad). Furthermore, the nature of businesses and companies that located here make it kind of matrempit-less. Not forgetting the diversity of workers here and a lot of the companies here have shift work thingie, it doesn't feel so quiet at night. But the best of all, Mr Zainal is working here too! Haha.. So when he has to work at the night shift, we can have early dinner together before I headed home. At one time I have to attend a late conference call, we have a dinner first before he headed home. The bad news is, we don't carpool to work =( coz the our work schedule is different and like he said, even if it's the same, he wouldn't want to carpool with me coz I always late! Bluuueerrggghhh..

Anyway, we also have moved. This explained the lack of updates due to limited internet access. I hope TM will not break their promise and install our internet access on the said date. Seriously I can't handle another month with limited access. What I mean by limited is the unreliable 3G signal at 17th floor. At this moment I wish we are not at this high level but the constant cool breeze make me feel lucky to be in this unit.

The cold shoulder thing has been resolved too. By not doing anything. Haha. After awhile, everybody starts to think rationally again and everything fine back. Well, air dicincang tak kan putus kan?

At this moment all I can said is everything did goes well and a big thank to the Almighty who always be by my side though sometimes I'm can be careless. ALHAMDULILLAH...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...