Thursday, December 11, 2008

Now that you are gone...

She has gone. I couldn't believe she left me this fast. The goodbye seems so quick. We don't even take a proper picture together.

I thought they just wanted to meet you. How do I know they immediately took you away.

Now that you are gone, I started to miss you. There are so many things suddenly I wanted to do with you. It's like the time I'm with you was not enough. Who will come with me to lunch together. Who will go to Pavillion with me when I'm alone. We have so much bittersweet memories to let go. You were there when I was down, crying my heart out while driving crazily at Federal Highways, you were there when I was happy, during my courting years with my boyfriend, now husband and you were they during our wedding day loyally carrying all the wedding dresses and accessories.

We are best friends. We cursed each other sometimes, but no relationship is rainbow all the time right. But you always be there through shine and rain, hills and slopes. You never complained. If you do, you never made me felt so bad.

Well, for everything in this world there's no forever. Whatever start will end. We meet and we part. So are we. The last 4 years has been incredible journey with you. I will forever remember you. Thank you.

In memory of ....Me and my Gen-2...


4 comments:

mclarenna said...

Has it been sold already? neways mun nak pergi mana ni???

muNm said...

hi nana,

yup, finally dah jual...=(
mun nak gi US sambung masters la...
btw, interested nak suruh beli ape2? nanti contact kecik ye.. psl dier nak gi this jan for a month, blh suruh die bwk balik coach ke ape..

Silly Bunny Nuwwul said...

babe, when are u leaving? all the best to you ok! owhhh bestnyer and jealousnyer :p ur hubby ikut skali ker till the end?

muNm said...

kak nurul.. i'm leaving around 29 dec.... my hubby will coming for good maybe jun next year... InsyaAllah

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...