Wednesday, December 10, 2008

2 great products

In the midst of preparing for a long journey and packing stuff for a year's need, I stumbled 2 great products. I'm not sure if this is new to some of the people, but to me I think these products are recommendable for others to use it.

Note: I did not get any incentive or any extra points for this free advertisement. Hehe.

First product: Vacuum bag

Where to buy: I bought it at Cosway shop. (yes, I joined the Cosway coz the shop was right under my apartment in hoping to gain extra pocket money, but my dream was crashed when the kakak at my office who was easily influenced by anything you sell resigned. Coz that's the only customer I had in mind beside my mom, of course. Hehe)

Ok, back to the product.

It can reduce space of your cabinet, closet or your lugagge. It vacuumed out all the air and leaving the bag becoming so thin which is around 1/3 of actually space taken. Actually I was sceptical about it, but since the price was cheap, I bought one to see if it's really work. And it works. Here some pictures of my experiment.

I used a small pillow as my experiment. (That's the nearest thing I can find while holding vacuum host.)
Top view of the pillow. Both pillow are the same size and thickness.
Side view of the pillow and the pillow in the vacuum bag. See the different? Cool huh.

Price: RM 7.90 for the size50 x 60 cm and RM 8.90 for the size of 80 x 60 cm

Difficulty of using it: It's so easy. Put your stuff in the bag, seal it and at the round socket, use your vacuum cleaner to suck the air out and voila, it's slowly becoming thinner and thinner.

Suitable for keeping clother, pillow and comforter. And if you have limited space in your lugagge, you can maximise it using this bag. And it's reusable. Not pakai-buang type.

Second product: Neck pillow

So what's so special about this neck pillow you might ask.

The answer is: Another additional support on top of the pillow.

Actually it's an usual blow-it-neck-pillow that you will find at any travel shop.
However, there are 4 things that worth mentioning:
1) it's cheap. At travel shop, it cost around RM 30 plus. But this one cost only RM8
2) it's washable as the outer clothes can be removed for washing.
3) when you remove the clothes, it become a plastic neck pillow that you can use in your bathtub or swimming pool.

When you remove the clothes, pillow has the pelampung kind of material.

4) there's a small additional thing that makes the head felt more comfortable.
See how comfortable it is?

The normal neck pillow. See how not comfortable when you lean your head backward?

Where to buy: I bought it at Carrefour, Alamanda.


Cool huh this 2 products. Something that worth sharing info with.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...