Monday, December 17, 2007

Al-Fatihah

Yesterday at 12pm, we received a bad news. My dearest uncle had passed away at 11am in his sleep. It a shock to all of us.

I just couldn't comprehend the news yet. But when I saw his calm face despite his hardship throughout his life, I finally accepted he's gone forever.

I wasn't THAT close to him but he was one of the uncle that always come to my house and went to holiday together. So he'll be missed tremendously.

Please my friends, take a moment of your busy schedule and sedekah him al-Fatihah...

Al-Fatihah...

Ayah Din, you will always be in our heart.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sorry to hear that,takziah to you and your family. Al-fatihah

Anonymous said...

AL FATIHAH.....semoga roh nya di cucuri rahmat dan di tempatkan di kalangan roh org2 yg beriman.....
AMINNNNNN..........

muNm said...

dear zainal & akuhappyjer, thanks for your wish... really means a lot...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...