Tuesday, October 09, 2007

I felt like I'm drowning in the ocean..

...So somebody take me away.

Seriously, I am…

I requested for a transfer but was rejected and asked to wait till end of the year to see how things change. B U L L S H I T

How things will get changed? I still have the image of stabbing him everyday when I come to work. How that supposed to help me improve at the end of the year. How he going to improve anything if he’s the one who disappear during working hours and appear 20 minutes before works end and pretend working till late. If there’s anything that needs to be re-engineered, it’s us.

Work sucks, my social life sucker. Even my bf think he spend so much time with me. How couldn’t I? He IS my social life. Other than that, NONE.

I’m really looking forward to Raya coz Raya means open house. Open house means meeting my friends. Which means my social life department will increase the productivity. Unlike now, which is at the level of none.

And Raya means holiday. At least, I can rest my mind of plotting a murder for a week.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...