Sunday, October 14, 2007

Eid Fitr 2007

To all Muslimeen & Mualimat, I would like to wish Happy Eid Fitr.

Priceless moment during Raya that I will miss if it's not celebrated in Muar:
  1. Catching up with everybody's life
  2. Queuing for toilet in the morning
  3. Play fireworks
  4. Eavesdropping aunties gossiping
  5. Duit raya giving session
  6. and the best part is photographing session!!
One small happy family
One big happy family!

I love Raya!!

ps: This year I still get duit raya... Thanks to all my uncles who still don't realize that I'm working already... hehe

1 comment:

drEamLoVer said...

eeii..dh besar panjang pon still dpt duit raya!!tak acinye!!missing raya in msia so much!especially going to ur open hse ;)4 rayas in dublin!uwarghh!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...