Sunday, March 04, 2007

Uncertainty of future

Have you ever want something badly that you patiently work hard and pray that finally archieved that? Then after achieving that, you feel that it's the best thing ever happen, even though there's some cons but overall it's bearable. After that you think that you need to move on to the next step and ready to fully embrace the choice. Suddenly you started to think.

Is it the right choice?
Should I wait maybe a little bit longer then something better come?
What if this IS the best and coz I ditched it, I'll lose it forever?
What if I move on with this, and suddenly better one arrive and I have to let the better one go coz I already commit to the first one?

The uncertainty of future is scary...
Sometimes I wish I can just relax and be happy with what I have right now.
Sometimes I wish I can work harder to get more money coz I want to try many new experience that needs money... like scuba diving, water rafting, absailing at waterfalls....

Ok, breathe in mun... and breathe out....
I'm trying to stop worrying stuff in the future. And trying to stop pressuring myself to please everybody and stop worrying about comparing myself with others. Yes, I'm very competitive. and it's tiring.

4 comments:

Leen said...

You know there's a phrase in Latin that says 'Cogito, ergo sum'which means 'I think, therefore I am' - don't worry so much..it adds wrinkles..live by the day. You can't change fate ...but you can change the way you face it..nobosy can pridict future.

Stop trying to please people..'condemnant quod non intellegunt'- 'They condemn what they do not understand'

Ohh by the way ..white water rafting is a 'must' to do thing if you are into adventure...the adrenalin rush is just crazy..

muNm said...

leen... i felt like hugging u right now... (not like we always do, dont get any ideas).. just the gesture of thanking u for nice advice...

i will try water rafting... hehe...

Leen said...

ideas???errr..please don't..don't even try..sheeshh. It just something I do...write advice for peole who need it..hehehe

:: waKYeoP RS:: said...

rugila muNm aritu...kalau u join da camp bleh raftin ma...siap buat lagi tau ...menyumpit....ehehehe

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...