Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Busy weekend



I think last weekend was so short. It's like so many things happened that I didn't have enough time for myself (read: sleep, sleep, sleep). Went to MATTA Fair last Friday night with Zainal and thank God, the people there was not THAT full. At least still can breath. We were walking so fast coz we only had 1 hour to see all the booth. Apperently for scuba diving package, the deal was the same even without the fair. At that moment I wish I won some money that I can indulge myself with holidays. I'm not asking so much, 5K would be enough. Hehe....

Then, we went scouting Ritz Carlton coz we had workshop the next day (ehem, ehem, baru ada kelas gi workshop kat Ritz Carlton). But end up stucked in the jam for I don't know many hours. And locating Rotz Carlton was not a piece of cake. Apparently, only those who know it only know that place. Normal people (like me, that don't need a butler to serve personally) would probably couldn't find it. HA..

The next whole day was filled with marketing strategy and delicious-but-tiny Ritz Carlton food. Seriously, the food was delicious. If only they serve more.... (wishful thinking again). That night we watched 300. People, this is one of the best movie this year. Seriously. If you don't like all the gross fighting scene, there's always meaty muscular and oh-what-a-delicious-body Spartan men to ogle with. Hehe...

Lastly, Sunday was the only day to malas-malas. Oh.... can't wait for the next weekend.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh hari2 saye jalan pegi balik keje lintas traffic light dlm gmbar tu. ehe

Anonymous said...

eh, saye pon hari2 lintas kat traffic light dlm gambar tu... siap singgah zouk lg you...huhu

muNm said...

shahnon & bukan shahnon sebenar,
saya pun lalu traffic light tu tiap2 bulan. ahahaha

shahnon,
tmpt keje skrang kat KL jugak ke?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...