Sunday, January 14, 2007

Reason to buy

Marriage is not something that can be done easily. It's not only unite 2 people, but also 2 families. It also become the base of the birth of future souls. Therefore, a suitable partner and family should be choosed. I remember my uncle used to tell me that you are not marrying one person only but the whole family as well. So marrying in the 30-minutes Las Vegas chapel or Siam does not an option for me (even though I always think about doing that lately... in Siam of course. Daripada pergi Las Vegas, baik kahwin elok-elok kat sini, lagi murah..Hah).

So marriage might not so imminent for me (at this hours at least). This is because both families seem like they still wouldn't let go their only daughter and their last son. However, this is not what my friends think... check this out. A poll for who's going to get married soon (after Yon obviously). I won! I won!!! I love winning!!!
Since I have no plan when I'm going to get married, so why deprived myself from buying stuff that I really want? Why should I save money for something that I don't know when it's going to happen? Maybe next month, next year or maybe next 10 years? Who knows????

Therefore, I'm going to add my gadgets collection with this sleek Kodak V705 digital camera. With 7.2 mega pixels, dual lens and others fantastic features, I'm going to get it when the next paycheck in. I'm so not patient to wait for this new camera.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

y not Olympus -anti vibration-...lagi baloiii...(= ...erm, wanna add Sony MP3 1GB -pink color lagiii- in ur gadgets??!! I hav one...paycheck time?? 26hb rite??huhu~ mine sengkek already..

muNm said...

hmm... tak pernah minat Olympus la... pkai xD plak tu. 1 gadget that i never interested to add is MP3 player... guna my hp pun blh jadik MP3 player mah... thanks for the offer though

muNm said...

huhuh... mr cipan, 4 tu dah terbyk pun. hehe

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...