Monday, December 08, 2014

Changing weather

Boston has the most inconsistent weather that I ever lived. I woke up today with -6 degree Celsius and flurries. Weeyoo.. flurries and I thought maybe we can get snow tomorrow. Read the forecast and find out tomorrow the temperature will rise to 10 degree Celsius and heavy raining. What? Such a huge increase from today. Yes, that's the deal that I have to face every day. In one week the weather can be light snow on Sunday (it's already snowing in Fall!) to 14 degrees Celsius on Wednesday. I need the weather to make up her mind!

I was told that Boston's winter was the worst and the fact that it is situated next to the ocean, the wind chill from the ocean that make it unbearable. I can agree with that. If the weather is cold but no wind, I can handle. But once the wind blow, ya Allah, I can feel the chill inside my bones.

Anyway, despite all this, I can't wait to have a proper snow. You know like 5-6 inches kind of snow. Not 1 inch and gone by noon. I might like it for 1-2 days but after that I know I'll be wishing that the snow will be gone soon.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...