Sunday, March 09, 2014

Pray for MH370

The first thing I heard when I woke up Saturday morning was the missing flight MH370 news from my husband. I was shocked. Missing airplane is not a normal news in Malaysia, in fact not a normal news globally as commercial airline is one of the safest transportation mode. I know from the countless episodes of Air Crash Investigation documentary that I also saw with my husband, this is a bad news.

Now, after 44 hours of last contact with the air control, nothing is yet to be found by the search and rescue squad. What sadden me most is that the pilot, Captain Zaharie is my friend's father and there are 4 passengers on that flight are my parents' good friends.

Let's pray that MH370 will come back and everyone is safe.


(Pictures from Facebook)

I hope when I wake up tomorrow, there will be good news. Amin.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...