Thursday, February 13, 2014

6 years and beyond

Just because I skipped the month January from updating this dear blog of mine, I missed one important date to be cherished in this unknown blog. My wedding anniversary. Yup, the 6th year of our marriage.

Wow, how time flies when you are in love. Before we know it, we are celebrating our 10th, 20th, 30th and so on anniversary. Allah has given me a wonderful husband. A husband who always make me happy and InsyaAllah will leads me to jannah. Alhamdulillah.

Thank you Mr Hubby for being the best husband to me. Who cooked our dinner when I arrived home late from office. Who make sure I take care of my health. Who was so panicked when I fell from the staircase and immediately slip-proof our staircase. Who picked and send me to airport without fail the whole 10 months last year. Who always supportive of my career and dream. Who everyday share informative and funny articles with me. The most importantly, who always be by my side in all situation. 

May Allah bless our marriage my dear husband and love you bunch...




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...