Wednesday, October 02, 2013

I wish I can put a smile on your face instead of on your dinner

One of the shitty thing when becoming a weekend wife is not able to cook for my husband. Not like I cooked every day when I was in Subang, but once a while I did cook for us. So that counts right. Hehe.

So we are in the healthy lifestyle phase (which I hope it will last forever) and my husband currently cook a lot (he lost 8 kg in 2 months by eating right - yes, this deserves a special post from me) which really pained my heart knowing I wasn't there to help him in the kitchen.

Yesterday he whatapps me this picture of perfect yolks of his bull's eyes. All I can do being hundred miles away was to edit it.



Oh man, I'm too old for this long distance relationship. I hope this is the last time we are away from each other. No more I'm doing this again.
posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...