Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Happiness found in handbags

Sometimes I just don't understand women, which include myself. I don't understand what is the relationship between handbag and happiness. But I do understand that new handbag can bring so much happiness that cannot be understood by men. Hahaha

I'm in the cloud nine now coz few minutes ago, I just clicked 'submit order' to an early birthday gift for myself. It has been sometimes since I bought a new handbag. I worked hard last year and this year, I need to award something to myself isn't it. Hehe.

Masya Allah Mun, semua ni duniawi sahaja. Tapi sekali sekala boleh la kan :-)

posted from Bloggeroid

2 comments:

shafiza jai azali said...

Hi Mun,
Yes, happiness = handbags. I agree with this. Takpe setahun sekali self reward should be okay. Hihi...

muNm said...

Betul Jai... sekali sekala reward diri kan (or more like setahun sekali). hehe

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...