Monday, July 30, 2012

A third of Ramadhan

Alhamdulillah it's 10 Ramadhan already. I hope it's not too late to wish everyone Ramadhan Mubarak. Let's make this Ramadhan better than the last one.

This is our first Ramadhan in our own house. Still adjusting of the space that we need to walk to get something and of course the stairs. Yelah, sebelum ni asyik tinggal kat apartment je, semua within hand reach. But of course no complain of the extra steps which also mean we have more space now.

This year I'm going to take the Ramadhan advantage as much as I can. Last year was bad, so this year I want to improve, InsyaAllah. So far I don't miss any puasa yet. Praying hard I will not miss any puasa this time around and of course praying hard I don't need to miss solat for the next 9 months.

I think this year bazaar Ramadhan is not interesting anymore. The food price has increased or they just maintained the same price but with lesser portion. I tried to cook (since I got new and bigger kitchen, kena la semangat kan) when I reached home earlier or during weekend. Alhamdulillah this year we don't overly excited to eat everything. Just want to maintain this phase and eat moderately.

However, I teringin nak makan that ayam golek at Bangi roadside. I wonder it still there or moved already. One of the best ayam golek. And I want to have murtabak singapore. Wonder where can I get it?
posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...