Tuesday, May 01, 2012

Sharing the joy

Wow, it's May already. You know what's mean? It means my birthday is in 4 days and my last birthday in my 20s. Ahh... I'm getting old (wiping sweat). And of course this is my favourite month of the year. My boyfriend and I are celebrating our 10th year anniversary. Yippee..

This year, for this birthday, instead of only receiving, I would like to give. To share this joy with others. No details will be shared on this, coz Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) said, "Seven (types of) people will be covered with Allah's shade on a day when there is no shade but His Shade, (from among them) a man who gives a charity hiding it, that (even) his left hand does not know what his right hand has spent".

So shhh..

2 comments:

Wira Nordin said...

shhhh...may all the good deed u give mendapat balasan dari Allah jua...

muNm said...

Ameen.. Thank you Wira :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...