Thursday, January 19, 2012

4 years of bliss

Alhamdulillah today marked the 4th year of our marriage. A blissful union of two best friend and lover.

I would like to take this opportunity to wish my beloved husband (my blog biggest fan) "happy 4th anniversary". I wouldn't change anything of what we have and I am so glad to have you as my husband in this life and insyaAllah in hereafter.

To my husband, thank you so much for always be there for me through everything. Thank you for supporting my interest, ideas and opportunities. Thank you for accepting my gaps and challenges. Thank you for being my best friend, my lover and my everything. Thank you for always believe in me, trust me and stay loyal with me. Thank you for everything.

4 years is just a beginning of great life together. We have another 40, 50 or more years ahead of us that will promise more challenges and changes but as long as we stay together and still madly in love, InsyaAllah everything can be faced with open arms.

I pray everyday that our marriage is forever blessed by Allah and will last till the end of our life and continue in heaven InsyaAllah.
posted from Bloggeroid
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...