Friday, December 30, 2011

My wish for 2012

Can't believe today is the final working day and second final day for 2011. Time really flies when you are busy living. I don't usually make new year resolution as I know I won't follow it. I make resolution throughout year. However this year I want to make some wishes for next year. Not resolutions but wishes.

My wish for next year:
1. To move to our own house latest by June (earlier would be better)
2. Be a better muslimah and closer to Allah
3. To travel more
4. To be healthier
5. Get pregnant (this would be the 3rd year wishing the same thing. It's ok, insyaAllah ada la rezeki nanti)
6. Work smart and maintain the motivation

Six should be enough. If I can achieve all, Alhamdulillah...

Wishing all of you a wonderful new year 2012 and stay safe.
posted from Bloggeroid

2 comments:

Wira Nordin said...

happy new year to you and family. Semoga semua impian tercapai di tahun 2012. Amin

muNm said...

Harap tak terlambat untuk ucap happy new year to you too, Wira! Thank you for your prayer.. Ameen..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...