Friday, September 30, 2011

Some random stuff

1. After 2 days away from home, my colleague said she missed her bed. She asked me did I miss my bed? Unfortunately I did not miss my bed, I missed the person whom I share the bed with.

2. I love cuddling. From I was small, my late uncle (& grandpa) pampered me with constant cuddling and hugging. Once he told me that when I got married and if my husband doesn't like cuddling, don't feel bad, not all men like cuddling. At that time in my little girl mind I promised myself to get a husband that like cuddling. And I got one of course. Alhamdulillah.

3. I've been dreaming all sort weird dreams these past few months. Husband couldn't take it anymore hearing my weird dreams until he suggested to me why don't I open a new blog and blog about my weird dream. Ceh. No thanks. But why this weird dreams?

4. I realized I've becoming workaholic lately. I woke up in the middle of the night thinking about emails that I should reply and unconsiously composing email in my head. And I even have a list of works need to be done on weekend. And I have a bunch other chores need to be done at home. I really need to chill. It's ok, next week we are going for a weekend break in Singapore. Can't wait!

posted from Bloggeroid

3 comments:

Me said...

I think I don't like cuddling. I hope my future husband doesn't like cuddling too! Ha ha ha !

muNm said...

Hahaha.. Let's keep our finger crossed he doesn't like cuddling. But maybe you'll like it when it's with him ;p

myra said...

i absolutely love cuddling! UNFORTUNATELY my husband doesnt. boo him! hehe

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...