Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Why I love May #3

Okay still on 4th May 2011... But it's too precious not to be captured in here for future remembrance.

I arrived at my workplace 5 minutes after 9am. The minute I placed my handphone on my table, it rang. It rang so loud that I was startled by it. Quickly glanced at the caller name and picked it up, I was smiling. It was my best friend. Every year she will call me to wish happy birthday except when I was in US. We talked for a while and we promised to continue again later. No matter how long I didn't talk to her, the moment we have a time to talk, our conversation never end. Thank you so much Mas Ayu. You are the best!

In the afternoon, around 4pm, my colleagues gathered at the energy hub (aka pantry!) for my birthday celebration. One of them baked the cake the night before. They sang birthday song and let me made a wish before cutting the cake. I was so shocked by this kind of celebration coz I just worked there for a month or precisely 34 days (including weekends). I was so touched and overwhelmed. 

Then on Mother's Day, instead of me treating my mom, I was being treated coz it was birthday last Wednesday and my mom wished it late. Merajuk! Haha... We have a nice small family dinner at Tarboosh in Empire. Great food but not so good service.

Though this year my birthday is not at Niagara Falls or traveling around foreign land, I was surrounded by my darling, my families and my friends. And that worth more than anything in this world. I'm happy happy person.

Ok, this is the last post about my birthday for this year. I know people are already tired reading it by now. Macam dia sorang ada birthday. Haha!

2 comments:

Faraha said...

haha omg.. r u gonna start calling me Mas Ayu now??
anyway, i'm glad we get to wish each other happy birthdays.. n i'm glad we have all the things in the world to talk about!
just for the record, when u were in US i sent a lovely message for u, but somebody deleted it before u had a chance to read it.. hahaha ;P

muNm said...

Haha.. that name still fresh in my mind. But I prefer to call u Faraha la.
Yup, I remembered the message that I couldn't read. I knew it must be a lovely message and of course your thought is more important. Hey, we should meet soonest! Miss ya...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...