Monday, April 19, 2010

Finishing my classes

I don't know why I'm so lazy lately. Like super lazy ok especially in typing. I have so many ideas what to write here but instead I just procrastinated and finally the ideas gone. I wrote it at my Twitter and hoping with the 140 characters, it will transform to 200 words essay. Haha.. I wish.

Tonight I just realized that in 3 days, I'll be done with my Masters. Yup, jut another 3 days! I got presentations on Tuesday and Wednesday and I'm done with classes. Eh, wait, I need to submit 2 reports after that. Well, at least I'm done with classes.

I can't believe how fast the time flies. Just last week I met an International Office staff who was so nice to me when I first arrived. Yup, I went to her crying out loud saying I missed home so much. She gave me all the list that I can do to distract myself. So when I met her last week on the way to Bryan Center, I told her that I'm going to graduate in May, she was surprised that it's already 1.5 years since I cried at her office. Hahahaah..

To tell the truth, I never thought I would finish this degree. Not because I'm not competent, but I didn't think I can survive here alone. I guess over time I learned to adapt. Yes, it wasn't easy but I managed. I adapted so well until right now I don't feel like going home. I kinda comfortable here I guess. Anyway, I'm going home anyway this June. But for me, anywhere where my love is, that is my home. =)

6 comments:

Wira Nordin said...

tahniah mun...
apa next step?

muNm said...

Thanks Wira..

Next step, cari keja (part paling tak best).. Klau ada keja kosong ke, beritau la ye =)

Ms. M said...

wow..congrats mun! hope all ends well..
aku ada lagi setahun to go...

muNm said...

Masni... thanks.. don't worry, setahun tu cepat je nanti tanpa disedari..

rAihAnA said...

congratz cik mun.. :) i'll be home this october :) c yer in msia tau hehe

muNm said...

Yea, Rai..Tak lama lagi jugak tu... anyway thanks! Ye, kita kena jumpa kat m'sia nanti tau..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...