Thursday, October 30, 2008

The next day after the last day

I believed that when Allah gives you pain and sickness, He' trying to test your patience and Iman. And of course if you be patient, dosa-dosa kecil akan diampun... betul tak? Correct me if I'm wrong.

That's why, the day after my last day at my work, I'm down with high fever. It was so hot that I think my organs were burning. Then I remember my mom used to say that never let the temperature gone so high as I has history of seizure during high fever. But that was 20 years ago, I wondered if it can happen when you are already an adult.

After the fever has residing, I started coughing and what I've feared finally become reality. An asthma. Luckily it was not that bad comparing the childhood asthma. This one it's was the just the intro part but I still need to use nebulizer. What's worse, I couldn't sleep with my hubby since the fan in the room suffocating me. So I slept at the couch in front the tv in living room. Sedey betul...

Lastly, the gastric wanted to join the fun and added the pain. It was the horrible. It become worsen when I coughed.

I guess I've done many sins in my company that after I left it, Allah wanted me to cleanse all the sins and tested me with all this disease. Takpe la... I've met almost all the people in the company before I went back that day to say sorry and stuff. Even my boss. Hehe...

I wish the phlegm will go away and I'll be totally in good health again before this weekend coz Zainal has planned a lot of thing to be done this weekend.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...